Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Ronan Group is a privately owned real estate investor, developer and asset manager with a global reputation for placemaking.
We push boundaries, inspire new standards and deliver destinations that transcend the ordinary.
SHAPES THE FUTURE
- 3 largest pre-lets in the history of the Irish State: Vodafone (263,000 sq ft), Facebook (360,000 sq ft) and Salesforce (430,000 sq ft)
- 3.2 million sq ft under construction in Ireland, from hotels, private and social housing to landmark HQ offices
- 8.5 million sq ft at Battersea Power Station, the largest planning permission ever achieved in Central London
- 10 million sq ft developed worldwide, bold visions realised including more than 50 HQ offices in our home market
- Over 10 million sq ft in our current development pipeline, with the ability to deliver more than 10,000 much-needed homes, both private and social
- 22 years average ownership tenure of our investment portfolio assets, demonstrating commitment to long-run value creation
- 30 million sq ft masterplanned in Ireland, the UK and China; grand ambitions on a grand scale
- 49 awards earned by The Convention Centre Dublin, so far. The world’s first carbon neutral convention centre
What Drives Us
CREATING PLACES THAT EMPOWER PEOPLEMore about Placemaking→
A meticulously planned and beautifully designed destination can have truly positive effects on the people who engage with it. In all our built environments we aspire to inspire.
SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTINGMore about Sustainability→
Our commitment to the environment spans forestry investments, onshore and offshore wind projects and some of the greenest real estate in the world.
GREAT HOMES THAT TRULY BELONGMore about Homes→
Ronan Group has masterplanned and been involved in the delivery of over 6,400 homes in Ireland that respect the environment in which they stand and afford residents opportunities to enjoy a better quality of life with access to the best of hospitality, the arts and culture.
EXCEPTIONAL WORKSPACES BUILT TO LASTMore about Workspaces→
We have a deserved reputation for best-in-class buildings. As Ireland’s leading developer of headquarter offices for blue-chip tenants, we have a responsibility to set the standard.